#body {margin-top:10px;}
Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Here's to hoping "April showers brings May flowers"

I have obviously been a bit neglectful of my blog the past couple of days. I've been rather busy at work and in my personal life. Good thing I don't have a child. I'd probably forget to feed it. Did I mention that I have a cat and he has a self-feeder for a reason?

Anyway, I will once again enlist the help of the Queen MAB faithful. I'm asking for your accountability.

Sunday afternoon, I purchased a plethora of blooming flowers and plants to ring in Spring, Queen MAB-style. I spent all afternoon with my spade and potting soil, creating potted homes for my perennials. I must say, I'm a bit proud of my handiwork.

However, my history with growing, leafy, budding objects isn't the best. I have what you call, a black thumb. I tend to kill my flowers and plants. I either don't water them at all or I water them too much. This time, I'm making a concerted effort to be a good mother.

Welcome my new bundles of joy to the world!


From top L to far R: Christmas Tree; Tiger Eyes Viola; Hen & Chicken (Sempervivum); Salmon Sunblaze Miniature Rose; Revolution Series Gerbera Daisy; Gazania; French Marigold; China Pink Flora Lace Dianthus; Patriot Bright Red Geranium; Sorbet Blue Heaven Viola; Candy Lavender Geranium; Lusaka Variegated Osteopermum; Spring Mix.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Ooooh, pretty. I kill green things, too. That's why the hubby takes care of the garden. We just planted some hens and chicks ourselves.

6:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]