#body {margin-top:10px;}
Monday, February 1, 2010

Four Seasons

My roommate, Amy, just walked in my bedroom and sang Happy Birthday to my blog. You see, The Queen MAB Manifesto turns four years old today. Four years of documenting my tumultuous twenties. Priceless. I only wish I began sooner.

Reviewing four years of cheers, fears, and tears, I chose one favorite post from each year.

In 2006, a quiet evening of knitting with Natalie turned into the Mousecapades.

In 2007, I learned 26 very important lessons.

In 2008, I closed the chapter on the Aspen Bungalow, and opened a new one at Fort Knox.

In 2009, Courtney drew a picture on my dry-erase board. Maybe I'll get her to add another bird soon. And if not, I know I'll be just fine.

Thank you for faithful readership, for your encouragement, for your challenge. I appreciate you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Bradley said...

I had totally forgotten about the mouse story! Good times, good times. So glad you started the manifesto four years ago- seems like forever doesn't it??

9:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]