#body {margin-top:10px;}
Friday, January 29, 2010

Foodie

Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking, if God had not made them a pleasure, as well as a necessity. ~Voltaire


1) How do you take your eggs? Soft-poached

2) How do you take your coffee/tea? For coffee, black. For tea, two Splenda and sometimes a splash of cream.

3) Favorite breakfast food? Grits

4) Peanut butter: smooth or crunchy? Crunchy

5) What kind of dressing on your salad? Balsamic Vinaigrette

6) Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke or DDP

7) You’re feeling lazy, what do you make? Bowl of cereal. Or, I call Amy and beg her to go to Miyako with me for some SUSHI!

8) You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order? Hawaiian

9) You feel like cooking. What do you make? Baked chicken with green beans and creamed cauliflower.

10) Do any foods bring back good memories? Cheese grits remind me of Christmas

11) Do any foods bring back bad memories? Eggplant reminds me of a really mean ex-co-worker I once traveled with to Amsterdam. I could say her name, and many of you would groan, but I'll exercise restraint.

12) Do any foods remind you of someone? Sugar cookies remind me of Mamaw

13) Is there a food you refuse to eat? Squash.

14) What was your favorite food as a child? Pizza

15) Is there a food that you hated as a child but now like? Green Beans

16) Is there a food that you liked as a child but now hate? Pretty much any processed food that comes in a box and can be found in the freezer section.

17) Favorite fruit and vegetable: Nectarines. Bell Peppers.

18) Favorite junk food: Ice cream

19) Favorite between meal snack: Apple & peanut butter

20) Do you have any weird food habits? I like fruit and raw vegetables at room temperature, not refrigerated. I find the fruit or vegetable loses its flavor when too cold.

21) You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on? Lean, grilled meats, vegetables, fruits, and I cut out sugar.

22) You’re off your diet. Now what would you like? Pasta!

23) How spicy do you order Indian/Thai? I like a strong spice level, but not extremely hot spices.

24) Can I get you a drink? Red wine, or a cold beer.

25) Red or White Wine? Depends on what I'm eating, but if I'm just sipping, I'll always choose red...unless it's a hot summer night and a front porch is involved...then it's a cool, crisp white.

26) Favorite dessert? Ice cream.

27) The perfect nightcap? A bowl of crunchy cereal with 2% milk.

And now, it is your turn to share!

1 Comments:

Blogger none said...

ooh, I'm doing this!

3:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]