#body {margin-top:10px;}
Thursday, January 21, 2010

Say Hello to My Little Friends

Do you hear the crickets? I do. They're the sound of me staring at my computer screen, unable to come up with anything worthy of a blog post. So, I'll let my friends do the work for me tonight.

Practicing Creativity
My dear friend Courtney is a card crafter. She recently released a set of photopolymer stamps for purchase. And her artsy creations are always featured in card magazines. Check her out!

The Adventures of The HandyGraham
A college friend of mine, Graham, is one of the best "handymen" in Nashville, and he's making his livelihood on fixer-uppers. He's even been given several Nashville Scene awards for his services. But, a little over ten years ago, I sat alongside him in our Journalism courses. The kid knows how to write too and has some very interesting insights on life.

The Pioneer Woman
While I don't know Ree personally, I do know that I want to be her. She's a reformed city girl, now married to a cattle farmer and the homeschooling mom of four kiddos. She cooks, she bakes, she writes, she decorates...and she takes photos to prove it.

Big Mama
Her name is Melanie, and she's a mama from Texas. I love reading about her daily shenanigans and her delightful comments of witty self-deprecation. And her daughter, Caroline, is such a ham. I'm pretty sure she's my alter-ego. I love it.

Tartlette
Helen is a French pastry chef living in South Carolina. Her food photography is some of the finest on the internet, and I guarantee you'll drool. Check out her polenta croutons from Wednesday!

5 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

oh my goodness.... some mutual friends of our have been trying to set me up with handy graham for quite some time... SMALL world!!!!!!

9:24 PM

 
Blogger Christy Nicholson said...

Just came across your blog and wanted to say hi. Always good to find other Nashville bloggers.

10:57 PM

 
Blogger Christy Nicholson said...

P.S. - My sis-in-law went on a mission trip to an orphanage in Moldova a couple of years ago. I love hearing about the girls you sponsor!

10:57 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

also I did not (i did) spend two hours at work today laughing out loud while reading PW... i mean good stuff :)

4:48 PM

 
Blogger the handygraham said...

Not only did MAB sit alongside of me in my Journalism classes. I actually let her pick my Minors (actually, she may have picked my Major too...), and most of my classes, for that matter...hmmm...what DID I do in college???

All hail the Queen indeed!

7:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]