#body {margin-top:10px;}
Saturday, January 16, 2010

Practical Provision

I love it how God is a God of everday miracles. You might remember the shipping issues I experienced earlier in the month. Well, a solution has been provided.

CERI is going to allow me to write them a check and they will buy winter clothes, toys and school supplies for Marina and Veronica. And better yet, they will hand-deliver the goods, and take photos of the girls receiving their gifts from me.

So, what am I going to do with the box of clothes and toys I have on my hand already? I'm looking for a family with two preteen girls that might be in need of some warm clothes. If you know of anyone in need that might benefit from these, please let me know. There are two sets of clothes (sweaters, pants, pajamas, etc.), toys and school supplies. The clothing sizes will fit Girls size 12-14 and/or Juniors 0-2.

Thank you, God. Thank you for loving two orphans in Moldova, and loving two little girls in Nashville.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]