#body {margin-top:10px;}
Friday, May 16, 2008

One Down

Today marks my one-year anniversary of employment at L-Way Christian Stores. It doesn't seem like that long ago in April of 2007 when I was sitting in a carpeted corner of a Las Vegas Convention Center, eating lunch by myself and lamenting internally about my job at Adtec. One week later, I got the call about the job offer, and the future looked different for Mary Anna Brown.

One year later, I am still in awe of the Lord's provision and blessing. He sure did up the ante on my faith. Talk about bringing my trust in Him to a whole new level...

As if in celebration, I got an incredibly nice compliment today about a series of events that went down Wednesday and Thursday. A year of hard work is beginning to pay off, and starting to get noticed. I won't lie...I'm proud of myself. But still so thankful and humbled.

Well, ITZA Pizza day at L-Way, and you know what that means...

Oh ya---I'm back from Europe. Catch the multi-part blog series beginning this weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger none said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip. I've been checking every day, hoping for an update. :)

5:56 PM

 
Blogger Kristen said...

I've been checking, too! Can't wait to hear all about it!

2:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]