#body {margin-top:10px;}
Thursday, February 14, 2008

Chuckapalooza

Normally, I don't like to post twice within one day. I like each post to stand on its own, and my previous post for today is definitely worthy of 24 hours at the top spot. However, this little nugget of humor was worth the bump.

My co-worker Matt and I walked upstairs this morning to go get some breakfast in the L-Way Cafe. On the way up, he asks about my plans tonight for Valentine's Day. I tell him that I'm going to Chocopalooza, and it's too bad he's a boy, otherwise I'd invite him to come along.

Matt asks, "what is Chuckapalooza?"

Sarcastically (because we all know how much I adore sarcasm), I reply, "a bunch of my friends and I get together every year on Valentine's Day and we hire a guy named 'Chuck' to come and strip for us."

Playing along, Matt says, "oh, do you all gang bang him after he strips?"

"Yes, of course we do."

Matt pauses and says: "Umm....my name is Chuck."

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Oh my.

Ha!

11:41 AM

 
Blogger Rhonda said...

OMG I am rolling on the floor laughing!!!!! I can totally hear you saying that. That poor guy.

9:07 PM

 
Blogger none said...

ha ha

1:01 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL, I bet there would be a line of
'Chucks' around the block!

6:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, you've given away the surprise for next year's Chocolapalooza!

2:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]