#body {margin-top:10px;}
Friday, February 1, 2008

The Fabric of My Life

Today is the second birthday and/or the second anniversary and/or the second anniversary of The Queen MAB Manifesto's birthday. The traditional gift for a second anniversary is cotton and the modern gift is china (for your tabletop, not for your Communist). Somehow, neither seem appropriate.

If there is one thing in my life that I'm consistently proud of, it's this blog. It's given me the street cred to say aloud, "I am a writer," partially defining who I am and who I am to become. So, maybe the gift of cotton is appropriate. Cotton is known as a symbol of great prosperity, durability and versatility.

Will you treat me to a comment today, especially if you've never commented before?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Birthday, or celebration Queen MAB Manifesto!

11:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many happy returns. I know I return just to read your newest witticisms!
~ari

12:37 PM

 
Blogger Rhonda said...

You said "street cred."

3:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog! You are an AMAZING writer. Love ya! Lana

9:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Queen MAB!!! It is great hearing your stories! Love you! Mandy

3:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BiG hugs to you and your blog -- a little late and over the wires, but a hug nevertheless. xooooooxoooo! Miss you mucho.

3:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]