#body {margin-top:10px;}
Monday, March 26, 2007

D-Day Looms

I'm a nervous wreck right now. I should hear news at some point this week about something I've been waiting on for two months--correction--two years. I'll be honest and say that I'm having a hard time keeping up the faith right now. Please pray for me; specifically for patience, rational thought, and trust, that whatever the verdict, it's going to be okay.

In the meantime, I'm keeping myself busy with menial tasks. I marked a good bit of stuff off my To Do list this morning, and it felt really satisfying. And I have a little jaunt to Tampa with some of the Menagerie coming up this weekend. A little beach every now and then is good for the soul.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Praying for you, buddy! Hang in there!

10:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking it has to be good news. . .I'm staying positive!!!!

Love you. . .Tina

1:45 PM

 
Blogger Amanda Bradley said...

praying for you, friend. If God takes care of the sparrow, how much more does he care then about us, his children, created in his own image? The sparrow he gives food and shelter to day by day, and you my friend- he has even bigger and better things prepared for you, also day by day. Hang in there- your portion is set aside for the right day and time!

11:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]