#body {margin-top:10px;}
Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Vitamin D

Today is a better day. I had lunch with Mandy and Siebe on the outdoor patio of Long Shot's, the new restaurant on Music Row. My seat faced direct, bright sunlight, and it felt good to soak it up in the warm, pre-spring weather. I absorbed some much needed Vitamin D. I've got the first sprinkling of freckles on my face, and a bit of color on my cheeks. I feel better today.

1 Do not fret because of evil men
or be envious of those who do wrong;

2 for like the grass they will soon wither,
like green plants they will soon die away.

3 Trust in the LORD and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.

4 Delight yourself in the LORD
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

5 Commit your way to the LORD;
trust in him and he will do this:

6 He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn,
the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.

Psalm 37: 1-6

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Bradley said...

that's my favorite psalm. dwell in the land, Mary Anna! Dwell in the land...
and if only this warm sunny weather would hang around, it would do all of our moods good!

4:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAB--It's amazing how much a little sunny, warm weather can help. Hang in there :) Love you!

Tina

9:38 PM

 
Blogger Kristen said...

Can you send some sunshine our way? It just snowed again.

RYC-Ice cream all the way! What's your favorite kind? I'll buy some in case you stop by sometime. :)

10:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]