#body {margin-top:10px;}
Monday, February 26, 2007

Don't forget to bring a towel!

My tummy hurts. I think it's because I'm lonely. Not pathetic. Just lonely. I have a hard time admitting loneliness. My heart views it as a weakness, and I'm too proud to show it. I'm about to curl up with a cup of tea and sympathy, and have a good cry.

I did smile tonight though. Someone sent me something that meant a lot to me. I didn't think this person remembered, but they did. I hope this person knows who they are, because their gesture was the highlight of my day. Thanks Towelie.

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I know what you mean, and I just want to say I love you. That's it. That's all.

9:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about and praying for you Mary Anna! Know that you're not alone in thinking these thoughts, but you are an AMAZING girl!

4:44 PM

 
Blogger Amanda Bradley said...

Hang in there sweetheart. A Michael Jackson song comes to mind, and I would like to sing it for you. However, the lyrics will have to speak for themselves for now until I can find a plastic face mask and a glove:

Youuuuu are not alooooone,
I am heeeeeere with youuuuuuuu

6:00 PM

 
Blogger Kristen said...

Big hug, friend. (I've been there, too!)

10:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]