#body {margin-top:10px;}
Friday, June 30, 2006

As a caterpillar becomes a butterfly, so must you become Derelicte!

I got my hair did last night by Derelicte. And now I am really-really-ridiculously-good looking.


It's so nice to be able to trust your stylist and to grant him unbridled creative license. Derelicte practically has a Doctorate from Matrix! I gotta give Derrick a plug, but I'm not so sure I want to pass out too many more referrals---afterall, dude is very affordable and he always schedules me in at the last minute.

Amy and I used to get $4 haircuts at the MTSU Barber College. We were seriously poor.

Here's to being able to finally afford a good color and cut!


Blue Steel, ya'll!

7 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I LOVE IT!!

Go, Derelicte!

1:32 PM

 
Blogger Amanda Bradley said...

You had me laughing at the title... and I haven't stopped. Loved the wikipedia link- I just read all kinds of random info about this favorite movie of mine. Sorry you missed the ballgame last night, but the hair looks ab-fab!

3:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One word..... fantabulous!
LANA

6:40 PM

 
Blogger lauren said...

very nice! Ive been doing the wash n wear thing way too long. I seriously need a trim. your color look great, kudos to your stylist!

9:42 PM

 
Blogger none said...

So cute! Love the Zoolander reference btw.

1:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're just entirely too cute! enjoy you're vacation week and know that i'm way totally jealous!!
~ari

8:03 AM

 
Blogger Kristen said...

Very nice! Hope you're having a good vaca!

10:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]