#body {margin-top:10px;}
Thursday, June 22, 2006

Breaking News!

This just in...

NASHVILLE, Tenn.--Southside singleton, Sarah Scott, has just launched a new blog, "The Truth About Goldilocks," aimed to document her life quest, for herself and for future generations.

"I regret leaving the first quarter-century of my life largely undocumented other than through photographs and the sporadic journal entry," Scott said.

In the past, Scott has relied on her exceptional memory skills and intellectual prowess to make important life connections, identify recurring ideas and recall lessons learned.

"I have an uncanny ability to recall everything from the most mundane of details to the most significant of happenings throughout nearly 23 years of existence, my first memory being breaking my leg at age one-and-a-half," Scott said. "But I’ve begun to recognize that while my memory is good it is not perfect. It’s even more upsetting to recognize that I am slowly losing this precious gift."

Scott hopes to utilize her new blog as a journal, a record of feelings, findings and daily activities.

"A realization of a lifetime love for words, a need for distraction from some of life's recent dramas and peer pressure, all contribute to why I created 'The Truth About Goldilocks,'" Scott said. "So here I am, for better or worse. But y’all, I’m excited, oh, so excited about starting!"

Visit "The Truth About Goldilocks" at www.aboutgoldilocks.blogspot.com

###

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I can tell this is what you do for a living. You're great at it.

I would like to take this moment to proclaim to the world that I have the absolute best encouraging, challenging, and down right HILARIOUS friends on earth.

My cup overfloweth...

1:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]