#body {margin-top:10px;}
Sunday, September 2, 2007

She Pick'em

Is it wrong to feel good when you've beat the boys at their own game? If no, is it wrong to plan to walk in on Tuesday morning and sashay my Yahoo! College Football Pick'em winning score all over the office? Ahhh, who cares---I'm going to do it anyway.

Maybe it's premature as it's only week one, but I am in the number one spot in the league and it feels oh-so-good---especially since I talked so much smack on Friday. You look at the roster of teams and Queen MAB is sitting proud and pretty above identifiers that include a shot of testosterone and sweat.

I can't help it that I'm slightly competitive. It reminds me of my senior year of high school, when myself and three other gals were a part of a fantasy pro baseball league in our sports marketing class. We beat out six other teams of overly-confident teenage boys, and it felt just as good then as it does now.

Enough of my braggity ways... Until Tuesday of course!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Bradley said...

bet you didn't predict that App State upset! I have never been such a Mountaineer's fan in my life!

I understand the girl-gloating- keep it up!

2:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]