#body {margin-top:10px;}
Monday, September 17, 2007

Gross.

On what planet is it acceptable for a person to clip their fingernails in public? A few minutes ago, I heard the most grating sound in the entire world---one of my co-workers was engaging in a little personal grooming a la manicure. I about vomited all over the fax machine. Think about it---germy DNA flying all over the office---it makes my stomach turn. It's not the time or the place, people.

And while we're on the subject... I noticed another one of my co-workers exit the restroom recently without washing her hands. Double-vomit. Who does that? That's practically the first thing mothers teach their children---wash your hands after you use the restroom.

I have to heavily resist the urge to stop people and ask them what's up when I see them engaging in gross behavior. In fact, I did shout at a woman to "wash your hands!" in the restroom at Wrigley Field when she exited without sudsing up.

That is all...until I walk by someone's cube and they're picking their nose or something...

1 Comments:

Blogger none said...

I've seen people filing and clipping their nails on the DC metro and in Starbucks. You should never have to guard your $4 coffee from nail clippings. ick.

11:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]