#body {margin-top:10px;}
Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Three Dog Night

Tonight, I joined my Bible Study gals at Greer Stadium for "Dollar Dog Night," a.k.a. cheap, sub-par hotdogs, meant for consumption while oogling tight baseball bottoms and oh-so-wrong TAR moments. While Sarah, Mandy, and I are waiting on the rest of the gals to join us outside the stadium, we discuss how hungry we are and how much we are looking forward to the hotdogs. Our fascination with the dogs escalates considering the attractive price point. As we discuss all of the hotdogs we are going to eat, I say, "it's going to be a two dog night." Sarah and I look at each other in amusement, and I exclaim, "too bad I'm not hungry enough to make it a three-dog night!"
top: Sarah, Lana, MA
bottom: Rhonda, Molly, Siebe, Mandy

Ironically, it did turn out to be a three dog night. I made a pact with Lana and Siebe that we wouldn't feel guilty about it...

6 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Bradley said...

joy to the world, for 3 dog nights! That is one good lookin small group!

1:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i broke the pact..........
Lana

1:28 PM

 
Blogger Kristen said...

Yum! Hot dogs! We're having brats on Memorial Day...

BTW, I referenced you in my most recent blog post!

3:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still finding this story to be oh-so amusing; it's one for the books. :)

We need to plan our next baseball outing, 'cause I just GOTS to have another one before I depart...

Also, even though I do look like Cindy Mancini in this photo, can I get a copy?! It's good of y'all.

8:51 AM

 
Blogger Emily said...

What a beautiful group of women!

12:43 PM

 
Blogger Amanda Bradley said...

the natives are growing restless... must have Florida recap... love ya!

1:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]