#body {margin-top:10px;}
Monday, August 30, 2010

Raincheck

It's Monday Night Write Night, and while I have a really great blog post cooking, I'm going to have to bow out prematurely.  Kip, my hearty little Dell laptop, is going through puberty.  My friend, Garrett, took Kip home for a bit to teach him how to man-up.  It's no big deal, really...just some growing pains.  In the meantime, I bogarted my roommate's MAC to punch this out, and quickly realized how much I miss my PC.  I mean, you people with your trendy-ass computers...


I hope to eek out some time on my lunch break tomorrow at work to blog about what I'd originally intended.  I love it that some of you are keeping me accountable to write each week!  You don't know how much that means to me!  Until then...

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]