#body {margin-top:10px;}
Saturday, June 7, 2008

PMS 194

Maybe I need to leave town more often. Somehow, I have all this time to blog. It's my goal to have at least one Paris recap posted before I leave Indy. Not tonight though. I'm sick. My roommates transmitted their germs to me before I left and I'm bringing the love north. I almost had a mini fit tonight after I got back to my room. Sometimes you just want your mommy when you're sick, even if you're 27 years old. Plus, I'm PMS-ing. Feel sorry for me.

I admit, I do love some time to myself. I'm very capable of autonomy. I love community (and one needs to in order to live with three fabulous gals), but sometimes a girl just needs some time to tool around with me, myself and I. And it's not hard to do on this trip, as I'm traveling with a bunch of Southern Baptist men that, let's be real, are kinda clean. Respectful and polite, yes, but still kind of clean. It's a far cry from the men that I traveled with during my Adtec days. Especially when those Adtec men did Vegas or Amsterdam.

I didn't tell any of them that I was going to see "Sex and the City" this afternoon (yes, for the second time--don't judge.)...

So here I am, watching paint dry. Literally. I just painted my nails a bold shade of L-Way red. For all of you Pantone fans, that's PMS 194. My nails will match the itchy, poly-cotton blend oxford that they're requiring me to wear while I "look pretty" and "assist" who's who in So-Bap culture sign their books. I make light of it, but the Tony Dungy signing I scored may be my meal ticket when my yearly review arrives (which by the way, is three weeks past).

Signing off now. Going to the art museum tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

I won't judge at all. Yesterday I was on my way to see SATC a second time when Amanda had to cancel because she was GOING INTO LABOR!!! If you haven't heard, Bradley was born yesterday at 4:58pm :)

8:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]