#body {margin-top:10px;}
Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Movin' on up!

I love my company. Where else are you invited to do a Bible study with co-workers on your lunch break? I am so blessed to be a L-Way employee.

I just finished the first session of Beth Moore's new Bible study, "Stepping Up: A Journey Through the Psalms of Ascent." It's my first Beth Moore study and I'm tickled to death with her. She has an incredible spiritual gift of encouragement and wisdom, and I walked out of the conference room with a smile on my face. I'm so uplifted!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Bradley said...

actually, I did Captivating with my female coworkers last spring. It was a great way to bring us together on a spiritual level and a refreshing way to spend a lunch break once a week.

10:43 AM

 
Blogger Kristen said...

I've heard Beth Moore is really good, but haven't read anything by her.

RYC-I'm with you--great personalities on PR this year and a lot more creative/crazy people. Fun!

11:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]