#body {margin-top:10px;}
Sunday, October 28, 2007

Gone 'til November

My favorite month of the year failed to deliver in 2007, even defying expectation in weather pattern. Or, maybe I've failed my favorite month of the year. My normal October routine includes a trip to the farmers market for the perfect pumpkin, a dusting of autumn leaf-themed decor around my apartment, and a pantry re-stocking of brown sugar, allspice, and canned pumpkin. None of this has occurred as of yet, and with three days left, it likely will not change.

I've been particularly uninspired in all things lately. Most obvious is my blog. It's true that I've been incredibly taxed with workload, playing baby/wedding shower host/attendee, planning each week for intensive Bible study, and supporting friends and family who need me right now. But even the little bit of time I do skim off the top, I waste. It's almost like I don't know what to do with myself.

Nothing is happening right now. Nothing good, but nothing bad either. Life is just kind of existence right now, and I think I might be a little bitter about it. I realize how depressing this may sound, and while I am depressed, I am not depressed. Get it?

So, there it is. The last recorded date of a blog entry was October 2, and after four weeks of silence, this is all you're going to get right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Bradley said...

what about a blog about your hosting book club last week?? The chili was awesome (I still can't stop raving about it) and it was a perfect fall evening for the fare. I thought that was a perk to my October!

9:52 AM

 
Blogger Kristen said...

Sometimes I think wasting time is a really good thing, especially when you are so busy. I'm sorry this month wasn't all you were expecting it to be...I completely understand this feeling though.

11:37 AM

 
Blogger none said...

I think we're having the exact same October.

I hope November is better. :/

6:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]