#body {margin-top:10px;}
Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Obedience.

It's become very obvious to me that Satan hates obedience. And it's also become apparent that the consequences of sin linger a lot longer than I had hoped.

It's all I can do right now not to spew hatred back at someone that will not forgive me and has chosen to treat me like I'm the worst human being on the planet. I am incredibly angry and very saddened by the situation.

Please pray for me right now if you are reading this. Pray that my words and actions will be sprinkled with patience and kindness. Pray that I will show Christ's love in spite of the representation I have previously presented. Pray that I can continue to forgive this person, and that I won't need their forgiveness to be at peace.

Update (Thursday morning): Prayer really does work! I'm feeling a little bit better about the situation this morning. I am continuing to pray for my relationship with this person, especially in regards to how I react. I have chosen to ignore the behavior and play the "kill 'em with kindness" card, but it's definitely not easy. The love of Christ holds the power to change hearts! Please keep this person in your prayers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I be prayin'

10:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This person needs to realize that not forgiving you is hurting him/her the most.
Praying for you!
LANA

3:46 PM

 
Blogger Kristen said...

That is hard. Hang in there, chica.

5:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]