#body {margin-top:10px;}
Monday, August 14, 2006

Hail to thee, our Alma Mater

My brother, Ben, graduated from MTSU this weekend (finally). Attending his graduation ceremony really motivated me to get my rear in gear in the pursuit of my MBA. Hopefully, more to come soon about that.


Ben & Brittany (his girlfriend)

After the graduation festivities on Saturday, my family visited my great-aunt Grace, who is currently in hospice. Although the mood was somber because of her condition, we reminisced of funny times and leafed through albums of old family photos. I will be very sad to see Grace pass away. She is my late Granny Brown's sister and they look just alike, and their personalities are so similar.

My mamaw had surgery yesterday to repair her shattered hip. The surgery went well, and she is progressing nicely, but has a long road of physical therapy ahead of her. Please keep her in your prayers.

That's it for me right now. I'm rather boring (bored) today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Y'all look adorable!

10:44 AM

 
Blogger Amanda Bradley said...

MAB with an MBA- Interesting... you look ab fab in those pics by the way ;o)

10:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]