#body {margin-top:10px;}
Monday, January 4, 2010

The ol' ball-and-chain

I've finally put my finger on why my blogging of 2009 stalled. It's called, my j-o-b. I spent eight precious hours at work today doing someone else's bidding, when I could've been frolicking all over the world enjoying life. And, creating memories and interesting experiences to blog about.

I don't hate my job. I even like my job. And, sure, my job puts a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food on my plate (and a lot more). I'm so, so, so thankful for that. However, if I'm not living life to my full potential because of this eight hour ball-and-chain, is it really worth it?

Herein lies the issue. It's getting late and I don't have anything to blog about. And this is day one of being back at work. I've got 19 workdays left in January. It's going to be a long month. Thanks for sticking with me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I love my job, it's been great
Now it's time to procreate

6:50 AM

 
Blogger Amy said...

damn em stole my line...

8:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]