#body {margin-top:10px;}
Tuesday, December 1, 2009

An Al-Qaeda Christmas

Sunday afternoon, I was sitting in the living room downstairs and I glanced up at the mantle. My roommate Arica set out the Willow Tree Nativity set over the weekend. My eyes wandered to the wise men, and I did a double-take. Evidently, Osama Bin Laden has killed off one of the wise men, and is dangerously close now to the Baby Jesus. This is soooooo not funny, but I laughed my head off anyway. I have a sick sense of humor, folks. Sick.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Bradley said...

HAHAHA!!! Love and miss you, my fellow blogger!

11:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay I only get to catch up on your blog like every two months, so I am just now seeing this. YOU are TOO funny. This is one of my favorite posts... funny girl!
Katie Walker

11:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]