#body {margin-top:10px;}
Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like February

It's only five 'til seven, and I'm getting ready for bed. That's because I have to catch an early flight tomorrow morning to Park City, Utah. By this time tomorrow night, I'll be in the snow-covered mountains, sipping some hot cocoa and window shopping on the colorful streets of the old mining town. This is a girls vacay--just me and mom. I love traveling with my mom. We somehow seem to get ourselves in all kinds of shenanigans, and laugh until our sides hurt. Kip's coming with me on the trip, so I'll likely try to blog a couple of times. And, heavy snow is predicted the entire time we're there, so it looks like I'll get to see some white precip this year afterall.

1 Comments:

Blogger none said...

That sounds lovely. Have fun!

1:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]