#body {margin-top:10px;}
Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy October!

Today marks the first day of my favorite month of the year! I love October and everything about it---the leaves, the cool weather, the sports, the possibilities of autumn romance... It puts me in a fabulous mood.

In celebration, I broke my "Serious Brown" mug out of summer hibernation, and now I'm enjoying a cup of organic Irish Breakfast tea imported from Seattle by Amykins. My soundtrack is "A Fine Frenzy." I will enjoy lunch by myself today outside at Centennial Park because all of my downtown lunch buddies are busy. Don't they know it's the first day of October and it's sunny with a high of 70?!?! It's crisp, people, crisp!

Tonight is the first National League Division Series game where the Cubbies will take on the Dodgers at Wrigley. I'm going to be in art class from six to nine tonight, so all of you feel free to text me and keep me posted on the score.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Bradley said...

Brian loves the fall, and he's already on my case to not influence Bradley negatively on my own opinions about the dreadful season! But in the spirit of compromise, we decorated our house yesterday and put out the few halloween decorations we have.

ps- Crisp is one of my favorite words
pss- sorry bout the cubbies!

8:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you are using your mug again! I miss Serious Brown! I am with you on the fall thing. It is the best season, for sure.
Lana

10:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]