#body {margin-top:10px;}
Friday, November 30, 2007

Reasons #432 & #433 I Love working at L-Way

#432

I love Fridays. Fridays at L-Way mean pizza. In our cafe, make-your-own pizzas are served on the fifth day of the week, much reminiscent of Pizza Huts personal pans (anyone remember "BookIt!"?). Our pizza chef, Dustin, constructs my pie out of pepperoni, green peppers, and pineapple, and then tops it with a generous amount of cheese. After a five minute ride through the baking conveyer belt, my piping hot and perfectly crisp lunch is ready.

#433

This morning, I got a call from my Tennessean rep and new friend, offering me tickets to the Keith Urban concert tonight at Sommet--and that's not all--VIP passes to the Tennessean's suite, complete with food and drink to boot. I called up Em and in several hours, we'll be hobnobbing with Tennessean's other valued advertisers as we watch country music's most metrosexual star prance around the stage. Maybe we'll meet some cute boys...

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

So lucky! I'm happy for you!

5:48 PM

 
Blogger Amanda Bradley said...

ooh, jealous! how was the show??

10:47 AM

 
Blogger Emily said...

Um...one of the best nights of my life. Seriously. You should have seen the Queen dancing to country music - warms my heart!!

1:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]