#body {margin-top:10px;}
Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Gaze into my Crystal Ball

A few minutes ago, I walked out of my office and up to the kitchenette to wash my hands for lunch. My co-worker, Darrell, was standing at the other end of the counter, in front of the microwave, heating his lunch. I asked him, "what are you having for lunch?" then quickly said, "no, don't tell me. I want to guess."

So, I stood about three feet away from the side of the microwave (I couldn't see the front), and tried to guess based on the smells emanating from the side vent. After a few moments...

Some kind of pasta?
Yes.

Broccoli?
Yes. {Laughs}

A white cheesy cream sauce?
Yes!

Oh, and cubed chicken!
Yes! {As he pulls this out of the trash}

Darrell's response to this? If it were the Middle Ages, we'd be burning you at the stake right now...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

haha, everything about this made me laugh! Oooooh, oooh, Witchy Woman!

10:28 AM

 
Blogger Courtney Baker said...

Hilarious! Love it.

8:04 AM

 
Blogger Natrudy said...

hilarious!

7:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]